New York, NY - Full Time
We believe that all artists with great music should be able to make a living from their passion and we’re laser focused on that mission. The rapid growth of music streaming provides revolutionary opportunities for artists and Feature.fm is on the cutting edge of helping artists succeed in this new landscape.
Working at Feature.fm means doing what you love while influencing the future of the music industry. If you believe all artists with great music deserve to find their fans and want to join a rapidly growing company with a team of creative thinkers, then we want to work with you.
Feature.fm builds smart marketing and advertising tools for the music industry and has over 50K artists and labels of all sizes on the platform.
We are a fast growing start-up looking for team members to put their heart and soul into driving growth for Feature.fm. We want to work with pioneers who have a passion for music, can solve challenging problems, and want to make a real impact on helping artists can reach fans.
You are responsible for shaping Feature.fm’s product and analytics dashboards to deliver the highest value for our end users of music labels, artists, music managers, concert promoters, and more.
You are driven and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the music industry. You have deep intuition and understanding of what makes a product deliver the most value. You will report to Feature.fm’s CEO. Your responsibilities include:
- Lead the ideation, UX design, technical development and launch of innovative features.
- Understand how to visualize and tell stories with data to implement into a strong and beautiful analytics dashboard
- Prioritize development tasks based on client needs and company interests
- Specify the functional requirements for your feature area’s.
- Lead design and engineering to deliver experiences that have a soul (not just a feature list!) that our customers will love.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into requirements and designs.
- Define and own quantitative metrics for your feature areas.
- Track and analyze to nail the implementation of the metrics required to understand progress toward our goals.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the program is fluid and agile, and creative solutions are the norm.
Experience & Qualifications:
- You have 5+ years Product Management experience - designing UX/UI; delivering features to market; driving successful business outcomes.
- Strong background and understanding of building analytics dashboards, visualizing data, and how data tells a story
- You have a particular aptitude and focus on delivering excellent user experiences
- Self-starter that wants a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- You love a great challenge, and you're an incredibly fast learner.
- You're an avid social communicator, deeply familiar with group messaging apps.
- You ask insightful questions.
- You love the customer, the end-user.
- Your product intuitions are derived through the lens of the customer.
- You are relentless in the pursuit of insight into how the product is doing in market - who loves it, for what scenarios and why.
- In addition to being a great individual contributor, you care deeply about the cohesion and capability of the team as a whole.
- You communicate and influence with great skill in a fast-moving environment.
- You interact well with all disciplines - PM, Design, Engineering.
- You're confident and opinionated, but also self-aware and empathetic.
- You have experience with application analytics.
- Experience with direct customer acquisition is a plus.
Please send CVs via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org