New York, NY – Full Time
We believe that all artists with great music should be able to make a living from their passion and we’re laser focused on that mission. The rapid growth of music streaming provides revolutionary opportunities for artists and Feature.fm is on the cutting edge of helping artists succeed in this new landscape.
Working at Feature.fm means doing what you love while influencing the future of the music industry. If you believe all artists with great music deserve to find their fans and want to join a rapidly growing company with a team of creative thinkers, then we want to work with you.
Feature.fm builds smart marketing and advertising tools for the music industry and has over 50K artists and labels of all sizes on the platform.
We are a fast growing start-up looking for team members to put their heart and soul into driving growth for Feature.fm. We want to work with pioneers who have a passion for music, can solve challenging problems, and want to make a real impact on helping artists can reach fans.
You are responsible for finding new, qualified leads for Feature.fm’s Marketing Suite SaaS tools from music industry clients, with a focus on indie labels, managers, distributors, and other music marketers.
You are driven and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the music industry. You are a resourceful, organized and creative thinker expected to jump in quickly. You will report to Feature.fm’s Head of Sales. Your responsibilities include:
- Develop a lead generation strategy and plan
- Help sales team exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Identify and organize target customers in the music industry
- Create email copy, messaging, and materials to secure engagement with leads
- Identify any tools or services to help you succeed
- Grow and qualify leads who can benefit from Feature.fm’s products at scale
- Generate first contact and schedule meetings with Sales Directors
- Assist sales team in creating proposals
- Maintain and create sales materials, make edits and changes to presentations
- Properly track and report sales funnel progress
- Network at industry events, meet-ups, and social gatherings
Experience and Qualifications:
- Entry level+
- Experience in lead generation, creating target lists
- Success in developing new business
- Understanding and knowledge of how the music industry works
- Resourceful and meticulous
- Highly organized
- Self-starter that wants a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Key contacts within the Indie Music Industry preferred
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Able to work daily in our New York City office
- 4 year BA/BS degree required
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn systems quickly, including HubSpot, Power Point/Sketch/Keynote and Excel.
- The programs we use: Excel, Word, Power Point/Sketch/Keynote, HubSpot CRM, Trello, Gmail, Slack, Stripe
Please send CVs via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org