New York, NY - Full Time
We believe that all artists with great music should be able to make a living from their passion and we’re laser focused on that mission. The rapid growth of music streaming provides revolutionary opportunities for artists and Feature.fm is on the cutting edge of helping artists succeed in this new landscape.
Working at Feature.fm means doing what you love while influencing the future of the music industry. If you believe all artists with great music deserve to find their fans and want to join a rapidly growing company with a team of creative thinkers, then we want to work with you.
Feature.fm builds smart marketing and advertising tools for the music industry and has over 50K artists and labels of all sizes on the platform.
We are a fast growing start-up looking for team members to put their heart and soul into driving growth for Feature.fm. We want to work with pioneers who have a passion for music, can solve challenging problems, and want to make a real impact on helping artists can reach fans.
You are responsible for driving new business for Feature.fm’s Marketing Suite SaaS tools from music industry clients, with a focus on indie labels, managers, distributors, and other music marketers.
You are driven and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the music industry. You have experience selling or planning sales of SaaS products and will be expected to jump in quickly. You will report to Feature.fm’s Head of Sales. Your responsibilities include:
- Develop sales plans and strategies
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Work with Sales Coordinator to schedule sales meetings with prospective clients
- Effectively pitch Feature.fm’s product and value proposition simply and clearly
- Provide product demonstrations and customer training
- Gain a deep understanding the product to properly answer specific client questions
- Maintain and create sales materials, make edits and changes to presentations
- Properly track and report sales progress, organizing deals and tasks in HubSpot CRM
- Manage relationships with new customers during trial periods, providing recommendations, feedback, and ensuring positive usage and testing of the product
- Coordinate with Feature.fm Account Managers to oversee relationships with new clients
- Network at industry events, meet-ups, and social gatherings
- Get valuable feedback from clients to help Feature.fm shape its product
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2+ years' experience selling Enterprise Software/SaaS
- Proven success in developing new business and managing sales cycle
- Understanding and knowledge of how the music industry works
- Key contacts within the Indie Music Industry preferred
- Excellent presentation, communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter that wants a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience selling in a competitive environment.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- 4 year BA/BS degree required
- Able to work daily in our New York City office
- Strong computer skills, including HubSpot, Power Point/Sketch/Keynote and Excel.
- The programs we use: Excel, Word, Power Point/Sketch/Keynote, HubSpot CRM, Trello, Gmail, Slack, Stripe
Please send CVs via E-mail to [email protected]