Feature.fm Internship - Part Time (Flexible)
Unpaid (except commission) – Must receive college credit
New York, NY
1. Feature.fm Introduction
Working at feature.fm means doing what you love while influencing the future of the music industry. We believe that all artists with great music should have a fair chance to get their songs heard so they can find their fans. We want to work with pioneers who have a passion for music, can solve challenging problems, and want to make a real impact on building something big.
If you believe in helping artists break through barriers and want to join a rapidly growing company with a team of creative thinkers, then we want to work with you.
2. About feature.fm:
Feature.fm is the first digital ad platform designed exclusively for music, giving artists of any size access to advertise to the right people at the right time inside streaming services and on music websites through sponsored content and sponsored song plays.
3. Description of the duties and responsibilities
The ideal candidate is very self-driven and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial aptitude and passion for the music industry. You will have the flexibility to take initiative to help grow the business based on your understanding of feature.fm’s needs and goals. Responsibilities can focus on one or more of the following business areas:
- Community & Social Media Management - You are our voice to the world. You will manage how we communicate with the world by directly engaging with and growing the community that surrounds feature.fm by planning and executing a social media strategy to engage with and grow feature.fm's online community.
- Content Management - Create compelling content for the feature.fm Blog and social media channels as well as manage online playlists and media to help get our artists' music out to the world. You will also create content for communication to our current users including triggered emails and newsletters.
- Market research – Researching market trends and measuring internal marketing channels to help drive decisions
- Current client management and support – maintaining contact with current client base of labels, promotion companies, and artists to assist with their Feature.fm experience
- Sales – Includes reaching out to new potential clients and working with existing clients (pays commission)
- Product development/QA Testing – Determining needs of customers and working directly with our developers to shape the future of the product and test new features (No coding skills necessary)
4. Special qualifications needed
No special qualifications needed, however, the below skills are highly encouraged:
- Music industry knowledge/experience
- Graphic design
- Social media management and content creation
5. Contact information
Please contact Daniel Sander, Head of Market Development, via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org