Feature.fm Internships - Full Time/Part Time (Flexible)
New York, NY
We believe that all artists with great music should be able to make a living from their passion and we’re laser focused on that mission. The rapid growth of music streaming provides revolutionary opportunities for artists and Feature.fm is on the cutting edge of helping artists succeed in this new landscape.
Working at Feature.fm means doing what you love while influencing the future of the music industry. If you believe all artists with great music deserve to find their fans and want to join a rapidly growing company with a team of creative thinkers, then we want to work with you.
Feature.fm builds smart marketing and advertising tools for the music industry and has over 50K artists and labels of all sizes on the platform.
We are a fast growing start-up looking for team members to put their heart and soul into driving growth for Feature.fm. We want to work with pioneers who have a passion for music, can solve challenging problems, and want to make a real impact on helping artists can reach fans.
Description of the duties and responsibilities
The ideal candidate is very self-driven and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial aptitude and passion for the music industry. You will have the flexibility to take initiative to help grow the business based on your understanding of Feature.fm’s needs and goals. Responsibilities can focus on one or more of the following business areas:
- Community & Social Media Management - You are our voice to the world. You will manage how we communicate with the world by directly engaging with and growing the community that surrounds Feature.fm by planning and executing a social media strategy to engage with and grow Feature.fm's online community.
- Content Management - Create compelling content for the Feature.fm Blog and social media channels as well as manage online playlists and media to help get our artists' music out to the world. You will also create content for communication to our current users including triggered emails and newsletters.
- Market research – Researching market trends and measuring internal marketing channels to help drive decisions
- Current client management and support – Maintaining contact with current client base of labels, promotion companies, and artists to assist with their Feature.fm experience
- Sales – Includes lead generation and reaching out to new potential clients
- Product development/QA Testing – Determining needs of customers and working directly with our developers to shape the future of the product and test new features (No coding skills necessary)
Special qualifications needed
No special qualifications needed, however, the below skills are highly encouraged:
- Music industry knowledge/experience
- Graphic design
- Social media management and content creation
5. Contact information
Please contact [email protected]